Monday, May 9, 2011

Future Cheerleader???

Not sure how I would really feel if she did want to be one but Eden loves being thrown around, raised up super high, and flipped around. She has no fear when it comes to her daddy and several others completely doing crazy things with her. She has great balance and has thrown herself off Michael multiple times assuming he will catch her and of course he always does but has come close a few times when he wasn't expecting it. This is some of their Saturday morning pajama stunts.








Go Eden Go!



He has done this with her standing and she can touch our tall ceilings easily. Michael has threatened to have her change the light bulbs that burn out=) I really don't know if she has a fear of heights at all. Anyways, I guess we will cross the cheerleading road if and when it comes our way, maybe it never will;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your mom and two aunts were cheerleaders......go eden......love u
aunt terry