Eden and J. David loved this huge "Relaxation Station". They would bounce from one side to the other over and over again. It was great for relaxing out in the lake.
A full picture of it. It is AWESOME!
J. David and Eden smiling big for the camera. I'm sure they were up to something;)
These two play doctor every time they are together. They take turns being the patient and doctor. I love listening to them while they play because you never know what you will hear.
Going for a ride on the pontoon boat. The weather was wonderful while we were there.
Had to catch Eden posing and J. David making funny faces and being silly.
J. Pops with Eden, J. David, and Myles boating around the lake.
Eden driving the boat. Watch out everyone!!!! She can NOT drive straight for anything.
Eden catching her first fish of the trip. She would get a little impatient waiting for the fish to bite but she sure enjoys reeling them in:)
Eden helped Mimi reel in a tiny one she caught.
One afternoon we went to the Onondaga Cave which was twenty minutes from the lake. It was so cool. I haven't toured a cave in a long time and I like them and think they are fascinating. The kids did great going through it too. The cave is 56 degrees every single day of the year and let me tell you, it felt great to this pregnant woman;)
They really did wonderful through the whole tour and they even turned off all the lights at one point to show you how extremely dark it is and they didn't flinch. They are getting so big.
Myles playing in his little baby pool with clean water and not lake water since everything always goes to the mouth;)
Eden finally decided she would ride the jet ski on the second day. I was so proud of her. J. Pops took it really slow with her to warm her up. She must have liked it enough to do it a second time. Everyone had a great time on the jet ski and I have to admit I was a little jealous that I couldn't enjoy it this time. We will have to do it again so I can ride next time. You can't hardly get my parents off of it either. They love stuff like this.
A snake we found hanging out on the boat docks. We kept a close eye on it until it was identified.
Eden finishing up her ride to switch with J. David.
Eden trying the tube for the first time with Mimi. She said she had a good time on it but then wouldn't do it again because she said it was too bumpy. Oh well. Maybe next time will be smoother.
Eden and mom hanging on. Eden is on the right riding up front with mom behind her.
Bath time x 3.
Eden demonstrating what they would do over and over again. They sure love to jump.
Look close but you can see that Eden caught another fish and was pulling it up and out of the water.
Eden proud of her catch. She was so funny I wish I had thought to get video of her.
Lindsay showing off one of the catfish she caught. On Saturday afternoon she caught a 22 inch catfish that put up the biggest fight ever but we finally got it in the net and it will be Lindsay's dinner sometime soon;) We all had success catching fish with lots of worms and crickets.
J. David caught one. The kids would name their fish before letting them go. They were pretty creative.
Myles waiting patiently for his birthday dinner.
Smiley, smiley boy opening his gifts. He was the cutest 1 year old opener ever. He ripped right into his gifts and smiled and loved every gift he opened. It was adorable.
The big kids had to try on their Arkansas outfits from J. Pops and Mimi. Possible future quarterback and cheerleader???
Myles chowing down on his cupcake. He loved it of course.
Here's Lindsay's 22 inch catfish. I wish I had gotten a picture of it straight because it was really big.
We have had such a wonderful time with all of our families. Thanks again to the Crumbaugh's for letting us stay at the lake house and letting us use the boat and jet ski and everything else. We had a wonderful time.
















No comments:
Post a Comment