Monday, January 16, 2012

Craig & Tiffany's Wedding Weekend

 January 7th was Craig and Tiffany's wedding day.  We drove to Birmingham on the 5th and boy was that an adventure with a 3 month old.  She screamed and screamed and screamed for the majority of the trip.  All of our nerves were shot when we got there.  Tiffany's parents, The Parrish's, hosted a wonderful dinner for several of us on that Thursday night which was super nice of them.

On Friday, Michael played golf with Craig and several others and all of us girls went to the bridal luncheon that was hosted by Tiffany's aunts.  It was such a wonderful lunch and time spent with Tiffany and meeting some of her family and friends.  After the luncheon I happened to have a few hours and so I got to spend the early afternoon visiting with one of my college suit-mates, Whitney (Leach) Hardy.  I couldn't believe I got to hang out with her and her two precious children in person.  I loved every second of getting to catch up with her and Eden had a blast playing with Hayes and Collins. After leaving Whitney's, we headed straight to the rehearsal that began at four and the dinner to follow.  Eden was a flower girl and Michael was the best man.  They had some pretty serious roles to learn;)  The rehearsal dinner was a tailgate (Arkansas vs. Alabama) themed dinner.  It was a lot of fun and so cute!

Saturday was the big wedding day.  Michael and Eden had to be at the church by noon and pictures started a little after one.  Pictures were done all afternoon and then the wedding started at five.  Tiffany was a GORGEOUS bride!!!!!  The wedding was so pretty and elegant and the reception was a blast!  The reception was at Ted's Garage and it was so neat.  It had lots of old cars in there which were really neat to look at.  Eden danced all night long to the band which was really fun to watch.  They even had a photo booth at the reception that was really fun to do.  After we got back to the hotel, we all stayed up talking until 1 pm when we got called for being too loud in the hotel room=)  Sunday morning the Parrish's hosted a breakfast for all the out of town folks at the hotel and then we all hit the road.  Harper did much better on the way home which was a huge blessing because we were all so tired.

I want to thank my mom and Lindsay for helping out with Harper all weekend.  It was so nice knowing she was taken care of while I was helping Eden with her flower girl activities and duties.  THANK YOU!!!!!
Eden showing off her flower girl dress and head piece.  She was so excited to be wearing flowers in her hair.


 I love the sash that Tiffany had made with the girls initial on them.  It made it so special.


 Best Man and his flower girl:)


 Matt, Beth, and Brisco.  I'm so mad that I left my camera in the valeted car during the reception so I only had my iPhone for pictures and video.


 Our family at the reception.

 The 57 T-Bird that Craig and Tiffany left in.  Her dad owns it and Craig had to take lessons to learn how to drive it.  When they left it was like a scene out of a movie.  They were so cute and the top of the car was down because the weather was so awesome and they were the happiest couple in the world at that moment.  It was perfect!!


 Michael, Eden, and I during the reception.


 Some of the cars that were around the perimeter of the room.


 Eden dressed up silly for the photo booth.


 Harper meeting her Aunt Tiffany for the first time.


 The girls all playing together during the dinner on Thursday night.

 Eden and Tiffany at her bridal luncheon.


 Tiffany with her bridesmaids and two out of three flower girls.


 Eden and Lydia at the rehearsal.  There was a third flower girl named Riley who I didn't get a picture of.


 The wedding party rehearsing;)


 The bride and groom at their rehearsal dinner.


 Harper getting held by Uncle Matt for the first time.


 Aunt Beth holding Harper.


 Lydia and Eden hanging out upstairs at the church before the wedding.

 They are so CUTE!!!!!


 Tiffany, with her mom, Lynn, and her sister, Melissa.


 Tiffany before the wedding pictures with Eden and Lydia.


 Eden modeling her flower girl dress.

 Eden with Lydia, Caroline, and Mary Evelyn


 Michael and Eden

 The girls waiting their turn for pictures.  Can you tell the sun was in their eyes?  Their faces are hilarious.



 My sweet flower girl getting her picture taken again;)


 The girls hanging out in the hotel room after the reception.


Eden took this picture of Harper and I while we were changing after the wedding activities.  Not to bad for a three year old.


We had such a wonderful weekend and we are thrilled to have Tiffany as a new sister.  Tiffany fits right into the family and we love her so much.  We wish them the very best in Virginia and we know God has great things in store for the two of them.  

No comments: