My newest nephew has arrived!!! Camden Murphy Trotter made his big arrival on September 4th. He was huge at 9 lb 14 oz. He was 10 oz heavier than Harper and I thought she was big, ha=) Jamie ended up having to have a C-section because Camden kept breaching himself over and over. He just wanted his entrance into this world to be memorable for Morgan and Jamie;) He already can't be like his older siblings. He is just the cutest thing and I can't wait to get my hands on him. Eden and I are taking a special trip to see them this weekend. We can't wait to snuggle and love on him.
Don't you want to eat him up or pinch his cheeks? He is precious!
Love this face with the eyes open!!
My mom sent me these pictures from when she was up there helping out. I made the little quilt he is laying on. He looks so cute on it.
Myles is checking on his little brother while J. David was at school. All those boys are so cute and J. David is so proud of his littlest baby brother. So sweet! I can't wait to see them all!
1 comment:
Love those chubby cheeks! He IS a big boy!
Post a Comment