Yep, we got a dog! I can't believe it either=) We weren't really looking hard for one but Eden had been wanting and asking for a dog for a while. She has always loved them and Harper LOVES dogs too so I started browsing. Lindsay happened to visit for a weekend at the first of August and brought her dog Harley, which didn't help;) Harley is seriously the best dog EVER! We should have just taken him when we had the chance, ha. We knew we would probably want a goldendoodle like Harley because of their temperament and how little they shed. I started looking and we went to see one on Sunday morning after church in Conway that was 16 weeks old and he snapped at us and we walked away. Later that day I found someone that had two 10 wk old male black ones so Lindsay, Eden, and I drove to Brinkley to look at them. They were so cute and we ended up picking the one that we liked the best and looked a little healthier. We had the HARDEST time deciding on a name, but we all finally ended up liking DUKE, so it stuck!
Meet DUKE!
Driving home with him!
How he rode most of the way home!
Harper enjoying his new crate=)
Harley and his little mini-me. They look so similar and I can only hope and pray that Duke becomes a great dog like Harley.
Duke letting Eden lay on him.
Duke wanting to sit in the girls pottery barn chairs, we have had to move them.
Who's dog lays down to eat? We have the craziest dog!
Duke is definitely a puppy and wants to get into everything! He is slowly learning what he can and can't chew and learning his commands. He is pretty good for the majority of the day but he has his moments. The girls love him already and we might too;)
No comments:
Post a Comment