Camden and Harper eating dinner together.
Eden, J. David, and Ellie eating together
Celebrating Davis' birthday!
We celebrated Eden's birthday on Saturday morning with a breakfast party.
The cousins piled up with Mimi in bed.
Sweet Camden
We had doughnuts for Eden's party. They were the best from Day Light Donuts. The blueberry were amazing!
Eden with her doughnut and 6 candles.
Opening gifts
Mimi and J. Pops with Eden
Zizi and Eden
J. Pops and Harper
Harper at the fountain on the Harding campus.
Zizi and Harper
Cousins on the Harding swings.
Cute girlies.
Family Pictures
Morgan and Myles
Zoos with Camden and Morgan with Myles
Myles and Harper
Michael and Eden enjoying the Harding basketball game.
I'm not sure how I didn't end up with any pictures of all the cousins but we had a wonderful weekend hanging out with everyone and worshiping together on Sunday morning at the hotel all together. I have the best family in the world!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment