Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Bath Baby and....

I love babies and kids right after a bath or shower. They are so cute wet, smell so good, and look adorable wrapped up in their towels. The other day Eden was running around in her towel and was willing to let me get a few pictures for once. She looked so cute I couldn't help it.

Love this one!!!!



The other day Eden ran up to me holding this flower and asked for me to make her a tail. She wanted a tail so that is what she got. She was so funny trying to get her tail in the picture=)


Sticking her bottom out so we couldn't miss her tail. It was so funny.




Proof that she was just wearing her swimsuit around the house to play in. She would sneak off to her room to play and would end up changing clothes and putting on the swimsuits by herself. And those aren't always easy for me to put on with the criss cross backs and everything. She has no problem with it. She is our crazy, funny little girl=) LOVE HER!

2 comments:

Reagan said...

So cute! I too love a baby right out of the bath....so cute and so sweet! I love that yall are enjoying the nice weather! Eden is precious! Hope you are feeling well?! miss yall and love ya!

Michael and Hannah said...

Hahahahaha!