Tuesday, April 19, 2011

More Bubbles Please!

It's been a long time (probably over a year) since Eden took a bath in our big jetted tub so when she asked if she could the other day I said, "Sure". After we got everything together she stripped down and jumped in. She was so excited. Well she get even more excited when I brought out the bubble bath. She thought she was in heaven until I turned on the jets and made the bubbles go crazy=) She couldn't believe how many bubbles there where and LOVED THEM!! She played and played and played with all the bubbles.



Thank you mommy for all the bubbles.




Covered neck down in bubbles=) She thought being white all over was awesome.



Look at all my bubbles.




Holding her bath baby that you can't even see. She loved rinsing her off over and over again.




Bubble Head=)



No comments: