Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Formal Beach Pictures

One beautiful evening we went out for more formal pictures and we had a fun time with it. Here are a few of the better ones out of a ton. I will have to post some of the really funny Eden expressions and poses sometime. She really isn't into having her picture taken but she did relatively good that evening with a little bribery=)

Eden sitting on a swing that was right outside the condo overlooking the ocean. She loved to swing on this swing all week long.


She was turning around to say something sassy and I got this.






I loved the sunset that night. It was gorgeous!!!!!









She is such a mess. She pulled this pose out over and over again. She cracks us up!!!!





They had a wedding on the beach earlier that evening and Eden even got to see the bride and flower girls. She wanted to sit in the "pretty" chairs.

4 comments:

Jeff, Sarah, Lydia & Jack Henry said...

GREAT pictures!! I want to get a copy of of of the 3 of y'all ... and one of Eden ... PLEASE! =)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and what a wonderful vacation...I would have loved the dolphins....so glad you are doing so well.....anxious to meet the newest rainbolt....take care...love u...aunt terry

Michael and Hannah said...

GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUSNESS!!!

Anonymous said...

Love these pictures---so good! I definitely need to get copies of a few. So glad you all had such a great time! Love you all! MiMi