Harper Ann Rainbolt
We finally decided on a name after having several names on our list for a long time. I think we both new it would be this but just couldn't commit to it yet. We decided on Harper because it has been one of my favorite names for a really long time. Ann is Michael's mom's middle name, just like Eden has my mom's middle name (Michelle). So they will both have their grandmother's middle name. I'm so glad to finally have a name and Eden loves it. She keeps telling us that the name is SO CUTE!!! I love hearing her say the name. It's just precious! We can't wait until we can hold Harper in our arms. I'm sure it will be here before we know it;)
6 comments:
Yay for precious niece Harper!! Sooo excited to meet her!!
I LOVE it!!! Harper Kate was our 2nd choice if we hadn't gone with Anna Kate. Have always loved that name! Beautiful name for what I'm sure will be a beautiful girl!
Love the name.....won't be long now.....love u....got to get busy on her bib.....
aunt terry
LOVE the name Harper! Can not wait to meet her! =)
I LOVE the name!! It is so cute and we can't wait to meet precious Baby Harper!
I love Harper's name and think that her Granna must be pretty proud! Can't wait to see and hold her!
MiMi
Post a Comment