Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Sweet, Sweet Eden

Just wanted to remember this:

Eden walked up to me randomly and said, "Mommy, you make my heart special." She can come up with the sweetest things sometimes to tell us. We love her so much.

1 comment:

Michael and Hannah said...

So glad you put this on the blog! You will want it in your book. :o) Something I do is I keep a Word file on my desktop, and every time one of the kids says something I want to remember, I post it on FB, and then I'll cut and paste it into the Word file. At the end of each year before I get that year's blog book printed, I create one final post and I cut and paste all of those sweet and cute and funny things they said into one post. I think it's my favorite part of each blog book, just reading one after another the things that come out of their mouths!