Thursday, May 31, 2012

Harper Happenings

 Harper had to go up in car seats.  We switched her on May 19th.  She had surpassed the weight limit on her Chico one.  The weight was 22 lb. and she weighs 24 lbs.  She is now in Eden's old Britax one.  She didn't mind the change.  She can see more and sits more upright which I think she likes.  She is getting too big.  Now this change is not that convenient because when she falls asleep you can't just carry her car seat in anymore.  Bummer!  She usually wakes up and doesn't go back to sleep.  She takes after me and never wants to miss anything=)


 I love messing with Harper's hair after baths.  The next several pictures on different nights and they crack me up.  She is so funny!  I love the mohawk!!!





 I LOVE this girls smile!!!!  She lights up a room and my heart every time I see it!  I can't get enough of it.  Harper flaps her arms when she's excited which is precious.  Eden used to kick her legs.  They are similar yet different and I love it!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

great pictures.....i love Harper's smile too......precious gals....love you...aunt terry