Eden and I in the car before going into the school.
Eden's class. Eden is on the top row second from the left. Top Row: Ava, Eden, Katie, Ella, Lyla, Evelyn. Bottom Row: Eli, Breanna, Noah, Abigail, and Canyon
Eden receiving her certificate from Ms. Brenda
Eden was excited to see that Michael made it to her program and party.
This is how Harper and Jake hung out during the party.
The class eating their snack before the craft.
Lyla and Eden
Craft time. They got to decorate a visor. The kids loved these.
They are so focused.
Eden modeling her decorated visor.
Eden and Ava
Katie, Eden, and Ava. These girls are precious together.
Lyla and Eden. These two knew each other from CBS bible studies last year. I'm so glad they were in the same class this year.
Having a little fun outside before the party wrapped up.
This is a picture of Eden on the first day of school and her last day of school. She has grown so much into such a beautiful little girl. I love her so much!
And we can't have a picture without her posing.
There are four little girls that Eden is really close to in preschool and we are hoping she will be in class next year with a few of them. I love the friendships she has developed this past year and we are hoping for some park play dates to get them together this summer. They are so fun to watch together. Now I have to figure out what to do with her all summer=)
LET THE SUMMER BEGIN!!!!







1 comment:
Love the first and last day of school pics!
Post a Comment