Harper wearing socks that big sister put on her. They were kind of cute though;)
My two little princesses! Love them both a TON!!
Harper got her first little ponytail on July 27th. Isn't it cute?
Eden is definitely my little movie star/fashionista. Love her.
If Eden ever gets a bath and Harper isn't in it with her then she is "helping". She is always wherever Eden is.
Michael and Harper playing around on the floor.
On July 30th, Eden jumped off the diving board for the first time. She did it over and over again. She is doing really good swimming too. Now if I could get her to just raise her head to get a breath instead of trying to stand up every time she runs out of air;)
Harper LOVES Harley. They love to play with each other and Harley is so gentle with her.
Eden accessorizing, ha.
Crazy bedhead!
Harper playing the piano. This girl loves her some music just like her older sister.
Sephora fun with Aunt ZiZi!
Michael and I celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary on Aug. 3rd. We went to a nice dinner and a movie.
Harper got stung by a bee two times while we were swimming at the Beggs'. She cried for a minute and then was fine. The inflammation was down after a couple hours and then you could only see the tiny dots where she was poked=(
Eden reading to Harper. Eden can be really sweet to Harper most of the time.
Eden had her last gymnastics class:( I'm kind of sad because it came very naturally to her but she insisted she wanted to do ballet this year so she starts that in September. I hope she loves it as much as gymnastics.
Harper is all over the place now. She of course is crawling everywhere and pulling up and cruising all things. She enjoys walking while you hold her hands. She LOVES making a mess and pulling all things out=)
On August 9th, Harper got tubes put in her ears. She has had so many ear infections and running such high fevers and on so many antibiotics with them that we decided to get her tubes and we are hoping they last as long for her as they did with Eden and that she will never have another one. So far they have done great, yay!
I took Harper by myself and we are just hanging out in pre-op waiting for her to go on back.
This just cracks me up. Eden put her hands up on Harper and she said, "Look mom, she's a deer." Hahaha.
Eden drew me some flowers while we were at IHOP one night. Love her drawings.
Harper getting some straw practice. She can drink from a straw like crazy but a regular sippy cup she can not get very well at all. We are working on it so hard;)
Harper's way of "giving a hug". She puts her head down on you and snuggle. The absolute sweetest thing in the world.
She is starting to find the bathroom very interesting, yuck!
We were out to eat with my parents one night and Eden grabbed this napkin and put it up around her neck and said, "Look, I'm Snow White." We died laughing.
On August 11th, we turned Harper facing forward. I know, I know...She isn't one yet but I happened to look at the booklet and she was way over the poundage for facing backwards. It said up to twenty pounds or one year old for this particular seat and she was 27 lbs. So we flipped her around and she has LOVED it.
Yay!!!! I can see!!!!




















No comments:
Post a Comment