Eden enjoyed all the photo props every where. She would run from one to another and ask for her picture to be taken.
Michael and Eden together.
Harper sure is a cute little bat=)
Peek-A-Boo
Another photo prop, ha. We have two cute scarecrows!
Eden playing with the pigs.
Bo Brook has a sunflower garden. I was GORGEOUS!!!! There were bees everywhere though=(
Love all the pictures I was able to get. The girls tried hard. If you know the girls you know they can hardly open their eyes in the sun and they can never face it, so it was a chore to get open eyes outside in the sun without major crazy faces, ha! That is why the sun is behind them in all the pictures which is not the best but it worked.
Michael and his girls, LOVE!
Family picture with some crazy shadows but oh well!
The girls and I!
Trying to get a picture of the two of us, ha!
There were some beautiful butterflies flying around the sunflowers. This one landed right beside us. So pretty!
One of the main reasons we went to Bo Brook Farms this year is because I had seen other people's pictures of their kids LOVING this corn pit. I knew the girls would love it and they did! It was Eden's favorite thing. We practically had the place to ourselves going on a Saturday afternoon. I guess other families were napping or watching the Arkansas game;)
Eden enjoyed the hay maze too!
Eden would jump and jump into the corn and had a blast!
We went on a hayride, which Eden is always game for.
Harper never stands still for long so it is hard to judge her height.
Towards the end Harper was getting tired. She did so good though. Bo Brook was definitely not the closest pumpkin patch but we had a great time and it was a really pretty place!














2 comments:
CUTE pictures!! =)
Gorgeous gorgeous pics!
Post a Comment