The main food table. We had a chili bar, hot dogs wrapped in bread sticks, pinwheels, pumpkin dip with apples and graham crackers, sugar cookies, Oreo pumpkins, and pumpkin cakes.
The tissue paper pompom's I made for the party over the food table and over another table in the kitchen.
The cakes.
Harper getting in the party spirit. I woke her up from her nap to get ready for the party and some guests had already shown up and she was surprised. She is still loving her chair.
Love this one. She was so cute. The pumpkin outfit we borrowed from a friend and it was a size 2T/3T. Can you believe that it fit her? Crazy!
ZiZi and Harper. Harper was going for her graham crackers=)
The only family picture from the party. Michael's grandmother made the pumpkin hat that Harper is wearing and she got a first place ribbon for it at the White County Fair. It looks adorable on Harper.
Harper checking out the big pumpkin cake that was for everyone else.
Caroline, Eden, Lydia, and Mary Evelyn. Eden has a blast playing with these girls. We love them so much!
We tried to get a picture of all the kids but Jack Henry just wasn't having it. He was a little out numbered with all those girls surrounding him, poor guy needed Brisco around.
I think Harper was reveling in all the attention!!!
Harper opening gifts. She got some really cute things but most of what she got was money to go towards a swing set. We have been wanting to get something for the girls so they will want to play in the back yard more. We have a fenced yard so I would prefer for them to be back there more often.
There's Jack Henry and Sarah. He is the cutest thing.
Harper got a really cute nap mat from Brett and Jenny and the girls and they gave Eden one. She LOVES it and has taken a nap in and played in it everyday since receiving it. So cute!!
CAKE TIME!!!! I really thought Harper would inhale her cake. She LOVES everything and eats everything so fast that I just thought she would really get into her cake and make a mess. Well NOT SO MUCH!!! She picked at it and picked at it with her little finger tips. So funny. She liked it but would not fist it like I thought she would. I'm sure the video is the longest and slowest twenty minutes ever=) So slow that my dad stopped video taping, ha.
First finger lick of icing.
Eden was trying to encourage her.
Sticking another finger in.
At this point, I tore it apart a little because I thought she might get into the cake part a little more.
She finally got a little more than a lick in her mouth.
She finally has a little icing on her.
This is a cute picture of her trying to go in with two hands. I wish I knew what she was thinking.
I just LOVE that messy little girl!!!
Favor table. I made what is called Scarecrow Crunch. They could take that and any cookies and Oreos that were left home with them.
The birthday girl and her mama!!!









3 comments:
Such cute picture!! The picture of me and Jack Henry makes me sad ... He looks so old in it. Almost didn't recognize him. =( Our babies are growing up way too fast! Love y'all!
Happy Birthday, Harper!! The cake is amazing, as always Leanne! And on a side-note, you have a beautiful home. I've admired the ceilings and arches and fireplace before. Such beautiful details.
Aw, what a great first birthday party and a very fitting theme for a Fall girl! I love all the pics.
(We almost got the EXACT same chair for Avery for her birthday, but I think we may do it for Christmas instead.)
Post a Comment