The girls in the police car.
Harper LOVES to swing. I love her huge smile.
Harper going down the slide with Eden. Harper enjoys the slide but not as much as the swings.
The swing is still Eden's favorite spot at the park. She could swing for hours. Thank goodness she learned last year at school how to swing herself;)
Harper is telling everyone that she is one year old.
MAJOR static hair!!!! She kept cracking us up with the amount of static in her hair when she would slide. It looked hilarious!










2 comments:
I need Eden to teach Lydia how to swing by herself! =)
Love the static! Okay, I feel so shallow when I comment on your posts, b/c usually this isn't the type of thing I notice first or that matters to me, but your girls' CLOTHES!! Oh my goodness!!! I've said it a million times... best dressed kids EVER.
Post a Comment