Our church in the past has had a carnival but this year they added a Trunk or Treat and free dinner and I wasn't sure if many people would participate but it was AWESOME!!! There were some great Trunks that Eden really enjoyed and then they had some really fun games inside. They had bounce houses too which are always an Eden favorite. Pleasant Valley really did it well this year. After we finished up there, Eden wanted to go to a Trunk or Treat at the church where she goes to school. She wanted to see some of her friends and teachers. We didn't stay long there but she did get to see some people and friends she knew. All in all she came home with way to much candy that we are already weeding out slowly=)
Both girls were not quite in the picture mood before leaving for the Trunk or Treats.
Charlotte, the cutest little spider ever!
Wilbur didn't really like her hat so it didn't last but a few seconds here and there for a couple of pictures.
They are so CUTE!!!
Eden and her friend, Layne, from church.
Eden and Caden. This little boy LOVES Eden. He is in our life group and according to his parents, he talks about her all week long, ha!
Eden and Jack. I have to throw this in...The other day Eden said that she was going to marry Jack and they were going to live in Texas and be veterinarians. I thought that was hilarious. She already has her life plan, ha;)
I love this one when Jack put on his Darth Vader helmet.
Eden and Mrs. Jani.
Eden had to pose by a big spider web.
Jackson and Eden
Jackson, Eden, Jack, and Lucy (a precious strawberry)
The girls with Molly. Molly was the cutest bee!
I love this picture of Michael and Harper!
The three of us while Eden was jumping.
Finally a family picture.
Mimi with the girls. I'm so glad she came down to see the girls and she made it to Eden's ballet class so she got to see her. Eden loved having someone be able to watch her. I usually can't because I'm man handling Harper the entire hour=( Hopefully one day I will really be able to watch Eden in class.
Trying to get a picture of both girls and this is what we got. HAHA!!






2 comments:
Cutest little pig and spider ever! =)
LOVE.
Post a Comment