Happy 5th Birthday, Eden!
Last year I did a questionnaire on her birthday and I did it again this year. Here are her answers:
How old are you? Five
What makes you happy? Playing with people because they are nice and I tell them I want to play with them all the time. I like to play with my baby sister and she hugs me.
What is your favorite animal? A giraffe
What is your favorite thing to eat? Noodles (Roman Noodles)
What is your least favorite thing to eat? Tomatoes and Pepper
What is your favorite thing to do? Play with Harper
What is your favorite TV show? Strawberry Shortcake
What are you really good at? Teaching Harper what to do;) (Haha, that's the truth) I'm really good at painting. It's my favorite thing. I'm good at playing tennis;)
What is your favorite movie? Pocahontas What is your favorite color? Purple (SHOCKER;)
What is your favorite song? Good Morning by Mandisa
Who is your best friend? J. David and Lydia; and from school: Lyla, Catie, and Ava
What do you and your mom do together? We get to eat popcorn and watch TV together. We play together.
What do you and your dad do together? My daddy and me get to play soccer. And he likes to play inside with me in my room.
What is your favorite sport? Soccer
Where is your favorite place to go? Disney World and the Beach
What is your favorite book? Fancy Nancy
What do you want to be when you grow up? A Nurse
What is your favorite school lunch? Peanut Butter and honey sandwich with Cheeze-Its and grapes.
What is your favorite fruit? Grapes
What is your favorite snack? Goldfish
What is your favorite drink? MilkWhat is your favorite breakfast? Eggs and bacon, milk, and cinnamon rolls
What is your favorite thing to do with Harper? Play with her and run around with her.
What is your favorite thing at church? To sing and play with my church friends
What is your favorite candy? Twizzlers
What is your favorite ice cream? Chocolate
What is your favorite store? Target, for the popcorn
What is your favorite activity? Painting
What is your favorite toy? Barbies
What is your favorite thing to wear? Dresses
What is your favorite Holiday? Christmas
What do you like to play outside? Tennis
Sunday, February 24, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Love this. Going to have to steal it. I always do a Father's Day questionnaire, but have never asked them questions about themselves. Love that Eden loves her sister so much!!
Love this! Can't wait to do Lydia's next week and see what her answers are!
Post a Comment