Thursday, February 7, 2013

February Fun!

February has been a big month so far.  We have been busy and we have a TON happening this month. One big thing is Eden turns 5 in a few weeks and she can't wait.  We have a huge surprise for her and I am dying to tell her what it is.  I have to keep my lips sealed a little longer=)  We have had some great temperatures for playing outside so we have biked, played baseball, side walk chalked, and many more things outside.  Here are just a few pictures from the last several weeks.

Eden on her scooter!


 Harper playing under the tent we made in the living room.   


 Both of the girls loved the tent and it was a staple for several days with Eden.


 I love these two pictures of Eden because they actually show her true eye color.  They are just like her daddy's, kind of a green brown.  Love them!!!


 Playing outside one afternoon before the rain came.  She wanted me to draw another chalk scene for her to lay in.  Kind of cute;)

 Harper reading.  So sweet!!!


 I can't wait to frame this picture up beside Eden's that is just like it.  Pure joy!!


 These two girls are just the sweetest things I've ever seen=)

2 comments:

Michael and Hannah said...

Your chalk creations are the BEST!!! I still love the umbrella one... this one may even top it! You're a super-momma!

Jeff, Sarah, Lydia & Jack Henry said...

What fun pictures! Love Eden as a super hero! ;) And Harper ... what a cutie!