Friday, May 17, 2013

Eden's Preschool Graduation

 I can't hardly fathom that Eden is old enough to be done with preschool.  Words completely fail me.  We have had the best experience at FSBCP.  The teachers Eden has had that have loved her like their own and taught her so many things and the wonderful friendships Eden has made and I have too with their mommies.  We are going to miss everyone so much.  I am very glad that Harper will get to do Mother's Day Out there next year.  I even threatened Mrs. Becky that she couldn't quit teaching there until Harper has had her and she said she wasn't going anywhere=)

They had the cutest little graduation program today and a reception following it.  The program was patriotic so all the kids wore red, white, and blue.  Eden knew her songs and sang so well today.  I am just so proud of her and the big girl she is becoming.

Eden all ready for her big day!



Harper showing Eden how much she loves her and how proud she is of her big sister!  These girls LOVE each other so much!


Eden before and during her program!  I couldn't get a great picture with the crazy lighting in there.


Eden receiving her medal from Mrs. Becky!


I honestly can't even tell you how much we are going to miss Mrs. Becky!  God gave her a heart to teach and we could not be more grateful.  She loves each of her students like they are hers and can provide loving discipline when it is needed.  There was not a day that Eden didn't want to go to school and tell Mrs. Becky about something.  Mrs. Becky is already excited to have Harper when her time comes=)  

Michael and Eden.  The sweetest thing:  When I woke Eden up this morning to get ready for her program she said her favorite part of today was that Daddy was going to her school;)
  

Catie and Eden.  She is one of Eden's closest friends.  We are going to be having lots of play dates all summer with all of Eden's friends.

Eden and Lyla.  They could not be any cuter together.  They are such sweet friends.


Virginia and Eden


Eden, Ella, Ava, Catie, and Kendra



We got this picture from Mrs. Becky while we were waiting in the auditorium for the program with a text that read: "My precious beautiful kiddos....one last time=("  Mrs. Becky was always great to send pictures of the kids during the week.  She also gave Eden a picture album of all the pictures she had taken of her from this past year.  It was the sweetest thing and there are a TON of pictures of Eden and all of her friends.


My Little Graduate!!

We will definitely miss all of Eden's great teachers and friends but we are looking forward to meeting a lot of new people when she starts kindergarten.  It is kind of unusual but Eden and all of her close girl friends are all zoned for 5 different elementary schools=(  We will definitely have to work a little harder to get the girls together and keep them connected and I likewise with their mommies who I have become close too.  I have heard only wonderful things about the elementary school Eden is zoned for and I went to a meeting the other day and I am thrilled with all of the exciting things they are planning and doing there.  I think it is going to be GREAT!  

Here's to a wonderful and relaxing summer and getting geared up for kindergarten=)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what great pictures....so proud of Eden and thankful she had such a wonderful preschool experience...it is so important....your girls are beautiful....love you.....aunt terry

Michael and Hannah said...

Love her graduation cap and gown! Eden will love Kindergarten! I think it's hands down the best year of school. :o)