Monday, August 26, 2013

Searcy Weekend

 The last weekend in August, Craig and Tiffany came to town.  We hadn't seen them in eight months and now that they are moved to Birmingham we are hoping to see them a lot more.  It was a quick weekend but we had a great time hanging out and enjoying catching up.  The girls love Uncle Craig and Aunt Tiffany!  Honestly, they are treated like movie stars when they come with everyone vying for their love and attention=)
Jeff, Craig, Michael, and I went to the shooting range to practice target shooting.  Jeff let us shoot his .45 and taught Michael and I how to load and shoot it.  I LOVED it!  I had never shot a handgun before and I was very nervous about it but I really enjoyed it.  I'm not too bad a shot either;)


 Eden finding all kinds of dress up things in The "G" House.


 Harper and Lydia playing in the window sills. 

 Tried to get a group picture.  This was the best I got!


 Harper kept a very close eye on Uncle Craig that weekend.  She wouldn't warm up.  She has a thing with guys and it takes her a really long time to warm up to them.  She does the same thing to my brother and other good friends from church.  It is pretty funny.

 Harper and Jack Henry weren't quite digging the picture thing.


 Eden being silly.


Aunt Sarah had brought a puzzle for the girls to put together.  It didn't take them long!  They have the best time together.

Sunday for lunch we went over to JoJo's house for lunch with her, Allen, and Nancy.  It was good and we enjoyed our visit there.  The girls loved running around JoJo's backyard and playing in a wagon.  We had a wonderful visit and really enjoyed getting to spend time with everyone and hope it's not so long until next time.  We REALLY missed Matt, Beth, Brisco, and Elle and praying we get to see them soon!!!

1 comment:

Jeff, Sarah, Lydia & Jack Henry said...

Umm ... I think you are a great shot!! No body better mess with you! ;) And I love the pictures of Lydia and Harper. That girl LOVES Harper!