Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Photos of Everyday Life

 Harper LOVES blocks and building towers and she has gotten some tall ones made and I have know idea how they stand.  Somehow she finds the balance point, I guess;)


 Harper is really getting into puzzles.


 We were out to eat one night and the girls had gotten a treat with their meals and this is what it did to their mouths.  BLUE!!!


 Harper and I went for donuts one morning before we went to the store.


 Eden's teacher had asked me one day if I could come sub for her for a few hours on a Thursday afternoon and I said yes, because we all know I can't say no;(.  So I found a babysitter for Harper and I went up there and subbed and I will NEVER DO IT AGAIN=)  I know Eden has come home after school telling me who all got in trouble that day and who was sent to the principles office or paddled, so I knew some of the kids would be a handful but what in the world!!!  I am definitely NOT a kindergarten teacher and I am SO thankful for those that are=)  I was only there for two hours and they completely wore me out, ha!  I am glad I know the kids better and I know who she is talking about more so that was a positive.  

I have really been praying for Eden to find a close friend that is at her school.  She started in a school where we didn't know anybody and it has been hard.  Her teacher is fantastic and we love her and the school is very diverse which is wonderful!  I'm just praying she will find her place=)

 While I was there I saw this.  Cracked me up because Eden HATES macaroni and cheese.  I think she just copied several other kids because there were a bunch of macaroni and cheeses listed;)


Harper playing with her cash register and money.  She loves playing with the money!

No comments: