Morgan and Jamie with Camden!
Morgan and Camden
Natalie, Jamie's sister, made Camden's smash cake!!! It was SO cute and DELICIOUS!!
Some of the cute decorations Jamie brought for the party.
J. David, Ellie, and Eden, all within months of age, having a blast together.
The boys with all their gifts.
Camden enjoying his gift bows=)
LOVE Pirate Myles, ARGGHH!
Myles telling everyone Thank You!
Myles with his Cardinal cake Mimi got for him!
Family picture.
Happy 3rd Birthday, Myles!!!
Camden's turn.
"Give me that candle, Mom!"
Camden started picking at it just like J. David did years ago and we all thought we would be there forever......
.....But he started to get into it and really started to enjoy it!
Camden and J. Pops being pirates together.
Sunday after church we had a little photo shoot.
I LOVE this one of J. Pops and Mimi with their grandkids.
Such a cute family picture!
Peek-A-Boo Camden.
These two are two peas in a pod!
LOVE that I caught Myles giving Harper a kiss. SO SWEET!!
LOVE!!













































2 comments:
Cousin fun ranks BIG 'round here. Such great memories. I've said it before and I'll keep saying it... you have the best dressed girls on the planet! Going to hire you to be my girls' personal stylist!
Looks like y'all had so much fun together! Such a cute birthday party. And I love the family pictures! I need to get a copy from you!
Post a Comment