Here are a bunch of pictures from January..
Jack came over one Sunday afternoon and they played and played.
Harper getting all fancy with her jewelry on.
Eden and I working on one of her Lego sets. She has LOVED doing them and I'm so glad she got some for Christmas. She has a great time putting them together and has done a great job following the instructions in the books. I was a little shocked. I really enjoy doing it too when she lets me, ha;)
Before going back to school in January, both the girls got much needed haircuts.
Duke is growing like a weed and is roughly 50lbs.
It has been so cold that the girls have been having to bundle up pretty good.
Harper got a french braid and it made her look so old.
A rare warmer day so they had to get on their scooters.
Eden's ballet recital dress came in and the teacher let them try it on and they are beautiful!! Eden loves her purple ballet dress. It is much better than the luau dress from last year.
Eden getting to eat lunch with Chase and his mom, Blair.
The girls on a typical Saturday morning.
A Saturday morning playing with Addison, our neighbor.
Three beautiful princesses!!!!!
Harper rocking the 80's look.
Michael was gone one weekend and Eden was at a party so Harper and I played;) She chose to go eat at Moe's.
Harper enjoying her cookie from Moe's.
Then we went for a treat Saturday morning. The girls LOVE Dunkin Donuts munchkins and I like their protein sandwiches.
The Bittle's were so nice and invited us girls over for dinner on Saturday night since Michael was gone. We had a blast!
Harper and Molly loved doing each others hair the entire night.
Harper loved the pudding pops that Julie made. Delicious!!!!
Harper doing Molly's hair at the dinner table.
Duke presiding over baths one night.
Bathing beauties.
One of the only hair styles to keep Harper's hair out of her face and it is so cute!!!!
Eden had her 100th day of school and got to decorate a shirt to wear to school for the occasion and they had a small party to celebrate it.
Future cheerleaders???
Eden has been wanting to wear her hair curly lately and it gets super curly.
Harper's very first day of gymnastics.
Harper putting make-up on Michael, who is such a good sport.
Harper and her daddy!!
The girls with their prince=)
These two are just so adorable!
I especially love this black and white one of the two of them!
Harper flying!


























No comments:
Post a Comment