Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Eden's Announcement


Eden's going to be a big sister and can you tell she is thrilled=) We told her first by giving her this shirt but of course she can't read and when we told her she was going to be a big sister she still didn't get it. So when I said that there was a baby inside mommy's tummy she lit up and said, "There is?, like Aunt Sarah?". She has been wanting one for a long time so she was so excited. Then we proceeded to tell our families.

I am due Oct. 5th and have been very nauseous and sick quite a bit but hopefully that will subside soon. It's kind of funny because on my side of the family someone has a birthday on the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd of October so maybe we can get baby to come on the 4th. My mom said we may have to start doing Christmas then with so many birthdays close together;) It's not great timing for Michael though because it is right in the middle of his budget season when he's super duper busy so we will see how that all plays out. He might not have very many days with us in the beginning but I'm sure our families will be around to help.

A lot of you don't know this but we had been trying for a year and things just weren't happening so in January I had a doctor's appt with my doctor and we were going to start some infertility testing to see if I had secondary infertility problems that had come up since having Eden. I was days away from going for testing when I got the positive pregnancy test. I was in shock and kind of still am that it finally happened. I cried and cried. We waited a month until after my first appt to tell family and then slowly started telling others around us. We have been praying for a healthy baby and that everything will remain good and normal through out this pregnancy. Eden has been pretty adamant that it's a girl but who knows. Michael and I are fine with either but I think deep down Michael would love it to be a boy;) We should find out towards the end of May I think. Please keep us and the pregnancy in your prayers.

4 comments:

Jeff, Sarah, Lydia & Jack Henry said...

So excited for y'all! =) Eden is going to be a great big sister! She told us @ Moe's on Sunday that she wanted a baby brother, so hopefully she will be happy with either one! Isn't it amazing to see God answer such a huge prayer?!? Love you guys!

Reagan said...

So happy for yall and we will definitely being praying for you and Baby Rainbolt. Eden is going to be the best big sister! Can't wait to hear if it is a boy or a girl! Hope you start feeling better soon! We love yall!

April Jackson said...

I have been reading your blog for a while. My daughter, Avery is the same age as Eden. Our updates on the girls are so much alike, down to taking them to the dentist for the first time on the same day! Congrats on your pregnancy and we will be praying that everything goes smoothly.
Chris & April Jackson
(my blog is private so if you want to see it, email me) aprilkjackson@yahoo.com

Michael and Hannah said...

Yaaaaaaayyyyy!!! God rocks. Love the way He works! Love having my prayers answered. :o) Sorry you've been sick. If you gotta be sick though, it's the best kind. Love you!