Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Searcy Vacay

I'm so far behind and it took me forever to go through the five hundred pictures on my camera. So here goes a quick recap of what's been happening. The third week of Febuary we went to Searcy to hang out with Michael's family. Matt, Beth, and Brisco were down from Michigan and Jeff, Sarah, and Lydia were there to hang out too. We missed Craig and Tiffany a lot but we know they are busy hard working people saving for a wedding=) We hung out a lot that week and apparently I was really bad about taking pictures. I thought I had taken more but I didn't see very many when I downloaded them. Oh well. Here is what I got.


Michael holding Brisco.


What a handsome boy? I couldn't believe how big he had gotten since the last time we had seen him.


Eden loving on Brisco.


Brisco caught playing with a baby;)



Eden playing with her older cousins.




Five of Grandmother's seven great grandkids.




Eden holding Brisco. She was all over him that week.



Granna and Eden playing together.



Lydia and Eden opening their birthday gifts from Matt, Beth, Brisco, and Gordie. They were so excited.


Eden holding her doll. She named her Sophie.





Eden and Lydia with their new dolls. Eden plays with Sophie all the time. She loves her so much!
We had a great time and we hated seeing everyone leave. We can't wait until we can see everyone again.

No comments: