Michael carved this Ariel pumpkin for Eden. We could not find a Belle stencil anywhere so Eden chose this one. She LOVED it.
Eden and Harper on Halloween Day.
Eden, Jackson, and Jack. This was before the Keim's made it over.
The three super heroes. So cute. Jackson, Lincoln, and Jack.
Hannah, Eden, Lincoln, Jack, and Jackson standing. Layton and Lucy sitting. Molly and Harper had already gone back to the house. Can you tell they had a blast? They could have trick or treated all night long if we had let them.
Eden posing with her pumpkin.
One last picture before going to bed. The Halloween activities are finally over. I think they lasted for two weeks it seemed like. Eden had so much fun and she loved being Belle. She had said last year right after being a cowgirl for Halloween that she wanted to be Belle next year and she never changed her mind. I couldn't believe it and I kept expecting her to change it but she never did. She had her mind set and she made a beautiful Belle. What a beautiful princess!


No comments:
Post a Comment