Smiling big for the camera.
Giving me a big one from her car seat, which is unusual because she is still not very fond of it.
A family picture of everyone sporting their Razorback gear. Michael and I got to go to the Arkansas vs. Mississippi State game that was in Little Rock. We had a wonderful time. A big thank you to Granna for watching the girls for us.
Harper smiling big while "playing" on her floor mat. She loves the flashing musical star that is now out of batteries:(
Harper got this beautiful dress and bonnet from one of my Granny's and mom's friend. She made it and it is so cute on Harper. This look reminds me of "The Little House on the Prairie".
Two weeks ago it was super windy so Michael and Eden got the kite out. Eden loved flying her kite all by herself. She did good holding on to it because it was super windy and I really thought she would let go of it on a few occasions.
One last big smile.
I'm going to catch up for a second since this will ultimately be part of Harper's records. I had to take Harper to the doctor on Nov. 3rd because she was always screaming out in pain with nothing consoling her and spitting up like crazy. I had finally had enough and thought she should be seen. She weighed 10 lb. 12oz. at one month. They thought she had reflux so we started adding a little rice to her bottles and giving her Zantac three times a day. It worked IMMEDIATELY!!! I feel like we were given another child. It is crazy! She is so much more content and relaxed and sleeps so much better. I really can't believe it. She will hopefully out grow it within the year. She is growing like a weed. I will be interested to see how big she will be next week at her two month check up.
Eden has been doing great with Harper. She is a big helper. She is always asking to hold Harper and wanting to hug and kiss her all the time. She can be a little rough at times and we have to remind her to be more gentle but over all she is being really great with her. She told me today that she can't wait for Harper to play with her. Melts my heart=)


1 comment:
Love it Love it Love it!! She is precious.
Post a Comment