Saturday, March 10, 2012

Eden's 4th Birthday Party

This year Eden had her party at River City Gymnastics.  She loves gymnastics and their parties are great.  We had Lydia and Eden's party together so we could split the cost.  I think both girls had a blast!!!  I know Eden was very worn out after the party and then going to Lydia's afterwards to celebrate some more.  We all had a wonderful time.

Eden, super excited, before the party.


Lydia wanted an owl themed party and Eden didn't care so we went with that for a little theme.



Harper screaming like crazy during the first of the party and I looked down and her first tooth cut at 5 months and a week old.


Finally got some relief from it and chilling with J. Pops at the party.


Jack sliding down the ship slide.


Eden's turn.  She loved sliding into the big foam pit.



Lydia getting a little encouragement to go down the first time.


Ava (one of Eden's close friends from school), Jack, Hannah, and Lincoln waiting their turn on the trampoline.



Eden jumping high on the trampoline.




Eden and Karly climbing the ropes to the slides.


Foam pit fun=)




Molly chilling at the party.


Eden peaking at me.


Jackson sliding.


Some of the party goers.  


Eden tackling the obstacle course.



Everyone doing the crazy dance.  They enjoyed this a lot and had fun doing what the songs tell them to do.


Eden, Layne, Katie, and Ella


Eden hanging from the high bar.  She wouldn't drop from it though.


The party sweets.



The birthday girls getting ready to blow out their candles.

Blowing their candles out.  


Lyla, Katie, and Ava all of Eden's closest friends from school.


Eden opening her gifts at home after the party.




She loves all the things she got.  Dresses, swimsuit cover up, shirt, Leap Pad apps, pajamas, and lots more.  



The owl topper for the cake.


For Me:  

Eden just had her 4 year old check-up at the doctor.  Her are her current stats:
Height:  42 3/4 inches (94%)
Weight: 40 lb. 6 oz. (83%)
Blood Pressure:  95/59

Eden got 4 shots and for once did not kick the nurse who gave them to her.  The last two times she has gotten a shot she has kicked the nurse.  I pleaded with her and we talked about the correct behavior for when you have to get a shot and she got to pick out a treat of her choice is she did good and she chose a snow cone, so I got off easy and cheap:)  She did cry which was fine and she took them like such a big girl.  I was so proud of her.   Eden is currently wearing a size 5 in clothes and a size 11 shoe.  She loves dresses and does not like wearing jeans at all.  Some of my favorite sayings of hers are:
  • When she prays she always says "Thank you Jesus for dying on OUR cross....."  Love it!!
  • She always says "Forever" for everything.  Are you going to be gone forever?  I'm going to _____ forever.  Is that in forever?  It cracks us up sometimes.
  • She loves talking about God and Jesus.  She asks all the time to see Jesus and when can she see Him and where is heaven.  I love these conversations because I hope she is always asking and seeking answers so she will someday truly know God!
  • "Mom, Harper wants you."  I always hear this when she can't get Harper to quiet down by herself.  She is so sweet and always tries to sing to her or get her paci and if nothing works then she yells this at me=)
I will have to remember more but for now that will do.  Maybe Michael will have some good ones.  



1 comment:

Michael and Hannah said...

Sweet, sweet Eden. So glad you shared that last part with us. Melts my heart. Big 4-year-old girl! Did you make the cake and all the cookies?? You are amazing!