Thursday, March 1, 2012

Eden's 4 Year Questionaire

This year I asked Eden a bunch of questions on her birthday so I could remember what she thought was fun at the age of four.  I found a bunch of these online and thought it was really neat so I will try to remember to do this every year with the girls.

How old are you?  Four
What makes you happy?  When somebody is my best friend and when somebody is playing with me or reading with me.
What is your favorite animal?  Horses
What is your favorite thing to eat?  Eggs, pancakes, peanut butter and honey sandwiches
What is your least favorite thing to eat?  I don't know.  (I can think of several she throws a fit about=)
What is your favorite thing to do? Playing with my friends (naming Lydia and J. David) and being nice.
What is your favorite TV show?  The Fresh Beat Band
What are you really good at?  I am really go at coloring and gymnastics.
What is your favorite movie?  Beauty and the Beast
What is your favorite color?  Purple (SHOCKER;)
What is your favorite song?  Jesus Loves Me
Who is your best friend? J. David and Lydia
What do you and your mom do together?  Take care of Harper, pick up, play in my room and go somewhere together.
What do you and your dad do together? Go on dates (this was right after their Valentine's date), play
What is your favorite sport?  Soccer (this made Michael very happy)
Where is your favorite place to go? Chick-Fil-A and for ice cream
What is your favorite book?  Fancy Nancy's
What do you want to be when you grow up?  Doctor and Mommy
What is your favorite school lunch?  Peanut Butter and honey sandwich, oranges, goldfish
What is your favorite fruit?  Oranges
What is your favorite snack?  Cheeze Its
What is your favorite breakfast?  Eggs and bacon, milk
What is your favorite thing to do with Harper?  Hold her and feed her
What is your favorite thing at church?  Sing songs, pray, and play
What is your favorite candy?  Smarties
What is your favorite ice cream?  Vanilla with sprinkles and gummy bears
What is your favorite store?  Target for the popcorn
What is your favorite activity?  Painting and playing guitar

No comments: