Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Eden Fishing with Daddy

 Several weekends ago, our church class had a Mother/Daughter and Father/Son outing planned.  The guys were going fishing and the girls were going to Mimi's Cafe for brunch.  Eden loves fishing and she decided she wanted to go fishing so I took Harper to brunch with me.  Eden had a blast and didn't even care if she was the only girl there=)  She loves fishing and I'm sure she loved the time with Michael.
 Eden waiting patiently for a fish to bite.


 Ron and Pam Collar have a pond on their land so they let the group come to their house to fish.  Mr. Ron took the kids out on his canoe.  Eden loved it.





 Eden finally caught two fish.  She was so excited!!!  She loved telling me all about her morning.  She had the best time.  I love that she loves the outdoors and isn't too girly for fishing and other things.




Harper and I had a good time at Mimi's too.  Harper did well and then fell asleep so I could visit.  Kelly Bittle and Carrie Miller did a great job hosting us there and had the cutest crafts for the little girls to do.  I got to do Harper's hand print and decorate a frame for her:)  We all had a terrific morning and I'm so thankful for our church group and all the friends we have there.

No comments: