Harper has been going to bible class for about a month now but I finally had my camera for Carrie to take her picture. There are lots of babies in her class at church which is great. I know some of them but need to get to know some of the others I don't know so well. Bible class is right in the middle of her nap time but with all the distractions around her she does well and then crashes on the way home which is fine. She loves the singing and all the sweet ladies that take care of her during that hour. Daddy and Mommy like not having to wrestle her during our class=)
Harper sitting between Jude and Jace.
Some of the class.
1 comment:
Wowza, that's like the Cadillac of Cradle Roll!! Whatever happened to sitting in the little hangy seats? They each get their own play station!
Post a Comment