Eden, Harper, and I went to the park after gymnastics today with Jamie, Lincoln, and Layton. We had a picnic and then played. The park was not crowded so it was especially nice:). When we were about to leave I mentioned trying Harper in the swing and she LOVED it!!! She was grinning ear to ear the entire time. And when it was time to leave and get out she started crying just like Eden always did. So funny! I think we need to get a swing set for the back yard. She would love it this summer.


Harper getting a push from Eden! When Eden first saw her in the swing she ran over like such a proud sister and pushed her for a second then she asked to go play with Lincoln again:) She is so sweet.

Love this cute smile! She had such a good time at the park swinging and watching people.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
Love it! She has the best smile.
Post a Comment