Jamie and I rode there together. Here is a before picture of us.
Then we met up with Carrie, her sister in law, Caroline, and her roommate.
Carrie, Jamie, and I waiting for the race to start.
Jamie and Carrie running after the pink color section.
Jamie and Caroline got lots of blue thrown on them.
Jamie improvised in the orange section. She was so funny. She just plopped right down and did a snow angel in it. Hilarious!!
The after picture.
Sweet sisters.
At the end of the race they have color throws every 15 minutes. That is another way to get covered in color.
We finally found some purple during the color throw. Jamie got it right in the eye, so thankful her eyes were closed. I think we were successful in getting some color on us=) Seriously, the most fun race I have ever done!!!!


1 comment:
I am so in awe of you. I really wish a day would come when I could put the words "run" and "fun" in the same sentence, but I just don't think it's in my DNA!
Post a Comment