One of the elementary schools by us had a big fundraiser and silent auction on a Friday night and they had Santa and Mrs. Clause available for pictures. I thought it would be fun to go to so we went. Sarah ended up bring Lydia and Jack Henry and met us there. Boy was the line long to see Santa. We waited for a long time. I took the older girls (while Michael and Sarah stood in line) to fill out their Christmas list and to eat cookies and drink milk. They enjoyed making their lists and mailing them.
Eden and Lydia writing their list. I had to help them spell their wish list;)
Waiting in line to mail their letters. They are so cute!
Mailing to the North Pole. I hope Santa got their letters.
Then we finally got to meet Santa and Mrs. Claus. I knew Harper would scream so I had Michael place her and run. I love it!!!! Could this picture not be more perfect and Santa and Mrs. Claus were wonderful and so cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment