Friday, July 6, 2012

Iphone Catch Up

 These are just a bunch of random pictures from my phone.



The girls one morning before church.



 Harper eating cut up bananas for the first time.  They were a little difficult for her to pick up once they got slimy.

 Harper crawling.


 See?  She doesn't always smile.  We have had two weeks of her being really fussy.  Her top four teeth are all trying to come in at once. She has gotten three of the four as of today.


 This is the sweetest picture.  Eden and Harper holding hands in the car!!!!  I LOVE IT!!!


 Harper on the move.
 Our two beautiful cowgirls!  These two are going to have so much fun dressing up together.



 Harper leaned forward into her spoonful of peas I was holding=)


 I love Instagram!!


 The girls playing across Eden's tray.  They were passing toys back and forth over it.


 Eden asks to hold Harper all the time but Harper is never still for long anymore so it is getting harder and harder for Eden to hold onto her.

 Harper's first ponytail.  Adorable.


 Eden being just plain silly!


 I look Harper's look after a bath.  She looks so much like Myles sometimes its not even funny.  They make some of the same expressions, it's crazy!


 I put Eden to work the other day, ha!  She asked to help vacuum.  I will let her do anything she asks when it comes to helping clean up.


 Last week, Michael and I went to the Lady Antebellum concert.  Thompson Square and Darius Rucker opened up for them.  We had standing room only on the floor by the stage and had a great time.  We were tired at the end after standing for four hours straight but it was a lot of fun.  They video taped this concert for something they are doing so it was really good.

 Thompson Square


 Lady A




We were really close.  I loved it!  I have some great video I will try to remember to post sometime.

1 comment:

Michael and Hannah said...

So how long did you have to wait to manage a picture of Harper not smiling??