There was even a special surprise waiting for everyone at the party. Uncle Craig and Aunt Tiffany made their way to Arkansas for the party. We were so excited to see them even if it was for just a day! We miss them and Uncle Matt, Aunt Beth, and Brisco all the time and treasure any time we get to see them. I so wish it was more often but that's life I guess.
Aunt Tiffany got her hands on Harper.
The food and decorations. I didn't get a good picture of the little milk bottles that Sarah had out for everyone to drink out of. They were so cute! The food was all delicious!
She had cake, cupcakes, and several different kinds of cookies. And the party favors were taking lots of cookies home with you=)
Eden and Lydia hiding under the bed in the room they were playing in. Silly girls!
Jack Henry opening his gifts.
Eden and Aunt Tiffany!
Eden modeling the headband that Granna and GiGi got her. She loves it!
Family picture with the birthday boy!
Cake time!!! I think he liked it just a little bit!
I LOVE the messy face!!
Harper cheering on Jack Henry. I think she really wanted to plant herself in the cake;)
LOVE this picture of the two of them.
After the party we had everyone back to our place to hang out until everyone had to go home that night. Eden and Lydia played and played and all the adults just hung out and talked. We all had a great time getting to catch up.
Eden and Lydia playing dress up.
It was so hot outside that the girls decided to play in the sprinkler a little bit.
Jack Henry, the special birthday boy!
So we tried to get a picture of Uncle Craig and Aunt Tiffany with their nieces and nephew, minus Brisco, and this is what we got. I think we waited a little to late. Hilarious!
A pretty cute one of the girls.
Finally, Sarah had to hold Jack Henry. He likes his mommy, so sweet=)
I snagged a cute one of Craig and Tiffany with Harper some how. So sweet.









1 comment:
Obviously I am WAY behind on your blog! I LOVE these pictures!! I need you to send me some of them. Can't believe it will be time to celebrate Harper's 1st birthday before too long. Our babies are growing up WAY too fast. I don't like it ...
Post a Comment