Thursday, December 29, 2011

Annual Cookie Decorating

 Carrie, Jamie, and I got together again with the kids and did our annual cookie decorating at Jamie's house this year.  Eden and I had a great time and Lindsay volunteered to watch Harper so I didn't have to mess with her.  I think Eden enjoyed having the one on one time.  The kids did great this year.  The boys decorated several cookies and then they went and played while all of us girls, including Eden and Hannah, sat there and decorated cookie after cookie until we had to make lunch.  We could have done it all day;)  The cookies were delicious that Jamie made for us to decorate.  She also served us potato soup for lunch that was awesome.  I really enjoy decorating cookies and the detail that goes into them.  It is just time consuming which I don't have much of lately:)

Jack, Lincoln, Hannah, and Eden at the very bottom.


 Carrie and Lucy with the bunch.


 Eden waiting to decorate another cookie.


 Eden loves her some sprinkles.


 Eden and I


 Carrie, Lucy, and Jack.  For some reason I didn't get a picture of Jamie with her kids.


 Some of the decorated cookies Eden and I made.


 Eden loves this Santa hat.




 LOVE this picture of Harper's smile.  LOVE!!!!


 Eden got her letter from Santa and was so excited to open it.  Harper got one too.  They were both on the nice list this year.

 Yea, I'm on the nice list.


 Eden wanting to hold Harper.  

Had to post this.  Look at Harper's expression.  Hilarious.  Not sure she wants Eden all over her all the time;)

1 comment:

Michael and Hannah said...

Love the squish! :o) Your cookies always amaze me - looks like something from a magazine!