Weight: 14 lb. 11 oz. (99%)
Height: 24 1/2 inches (98%)
Head circ: 15 3/4 inches (80%)
Harper is a big girl. Harper was two inches longer and two pounds heavier that Eden was at her two month appointment. We always get asked how old she is and when we say two months everyone always says, "Wow, she is big." Ha. She is definitely healthy. The doctor said she looked great and was growing like a weed. He did find an ear infection looking her over so she started an antibiotic for that. I hope she doesn't end up having a ton of them like Eden. I guess we will just have to watch her closely.
Harper is so smiley these days and loves her floor time. She is so content laying on the floor just looking around and kicking her legs like crazy. She can do this for hours. She loves to have us talk to her and she will talk back. We all love hearing her "coo" and "goo" at us. Eden gets so excited and says "Harper is talking to me!" She loves that Harper is starting to respond to her more. Eden just told me today, "Mom, I'm glad we have a baby." So sweet. Harper is sleeping fairly well at night. Usually from 11:30 pm to 6-6:30 am solid, which I am very thankful for but is still not quite enough sleep for this mommy. I need my eight hours and I'm just not getting it. Oh well. Hopefully it will be soon. Harper is still not a fan of her car seat. She screams the majority of the time until she exhausts herself to sleep. Just this week she has started wearing 3-6 month clothes because of her long torso. I can't believe it. Eden was true to size the whole first year so this moving up early is kind of throwing me off a little:) Harper is still eating like a champ and the reflux medicine and adding rice to her bottles is still helping a ton.
Harper smiling big.
Harper's first bath off the sling. She likes sitting up SO much better.
We had our first snow last week. Eden was so excited but it was a school day for her so she couldn't stay home and play.
The following pictures are a few of Harper's expressions. I love them ALL!
Her biggest smile is open mouth and eyes almost closed. So sweet.
"OOOOOoooo"
So beautiful. Right now her eyes are looking bluer and bluer but I'm not sure they will stay that way. I would love it if they did though.
We had a Christmas party with Michael's work one night and Granna, Grandmother, and Aunt Dee watched the girls while Betty ran errands with Brian. In the picture they had just gotten there and Betty, Grandmother, and Aunt Dee were making Harper smile so big. They all got a kick out of her.
A little picture of our family in front of our tree.
Michael with his girls.
Love, Love, Love this picture of Harper.
Eden is starting to style and do her own hair. She is getting pretty good with the clips. I'm sure it won't be long before she starts braiding;)
These next pictures melt my heart. Eden was talking and singing to Harper and Harper was lighting up. Harper could not have been any happier looking at her older sister and watching her. They are so cute together.
Eden is such a little momma. She will be the best mom someday. She is so good with Harper. She will get her paci or try soothing her by talking or singing to her and most of the time it works. It really amazes me sometimes. I can't wait to watch their relationship grow.









3 comments:
I started to comment that the "Oooooo" picture was my favorite, but then I got to the family pic and it was my new favorite, but then I got to the ones of Harper smiling at Eden and now I can't decide...
Such sweet pictures. Love the ones of her looking and smiling at Eden. JH is the same way with Lydia. It amazes me how much they already adore their big sisters!
Also love the picture of Betty, Grandmother and Aunt D with Harper ... priceless!
So many sweet pictures of your girls.....they are precious...hope you all have a wonderful Christmas...love you, aunt terry
Post a Comment