After the school program, all the classes had their Christmas parties. I stayed and helped out with it. A good time was had by all the kids but there were a few melt downs from several including Eden. She got upset during the book exchange because she ended up with one that wasn't wrapped beautifully so she didn't want it. Low and behold it was a Fancy Nancy book that she LOVED!!! The party was a great way to end the semester and get ready for the new year.
Hard to see Eden but she is in a bright red dress right in the middle of the picture.
Our little Angel. The first one out all by herself.
Slowly, everyone else started joining her. The manger scene:) So of course we got everything on camera and the funniest thing happened and Michael missed it. I can't remember if he had zoomed into Eden or over to the the class reading the story but the little boy who played Joseph (standing by Mary in the blue) was leaning on his cane and he leaned to far forward and fell straight forward. It was HILARIOUS!!! My mom, Lindsay, and I were laughing hysterically. He got up so fast too. Michael never even knew it happened. I SO wish we had that on camera. We could have won some money on America's Funniest Video.
Getting the official pictures after her program.
Eden and her teacher, Mrs. Stacey.
My mom and sister were able to make it.
During the class party, they got to decorate a Christmas tree (a sugar cone turned over on a sugar cookie). Eden enjoyed decorating and did really well spreading her icing and placing her M&M's.
The class about to start the book exchange.
This is what Eden gave Mrs. Stacey for her Christmas gift. I saw the idea on pinterest and thought it was really cute, so I made one. Mrs. Stacey ended up running out of time at the party so she didn't open her gifts there. Later that night I got a Facebook message from her and it said, "I was upset earlier that I didn't get the chance to open gifts with the kids there, but then I was glad when I got home and opened Eden's, because you parents would have seen me crying like a baby!! The crayon letter was such a special surprise!! Thank you so much for such a thoughtful gift!!" I'm glad she liked it.


No comments:
Post a Comment