Thursday, December 15, 2011

Santa Pictures

We went and saw Santa on Saturday and the girls loved him, especially Eden.  She gives him the biggest hug and gives him an ear full of things on her wish list.  Some of her list this year includes: a bike, scooter, swing set, a Rapunzal dress, make-up, earrings, a big castle, and other random things here and there.  Not sure where she got some of her things.  I hope she isn't too disappointed, I'm not sure Santa can carry all that down the chimney;) She can't wait until Christmas.  She asks all the time when she can open her gifts and Harper's.  I guess she figures Harper can't open her own.  I hope Eden landed on Santa's nice list this year.










2 comments:

Michael and Hannah said...

Those are such great Santa pics! The last two are my favorite!

Jeff, Sarah, Lydia & Jack Henry said...

Awesome pictures! You've got to tell me where you had them done! We haven't done Santa pictures yet, and I really want to! Running out of time though!