The other day I caught Eden laying beside Harper and holding her hand. It was so sweet. I can't wait until they can truly play together.
My little Indian in her costume from school. So cute.
I love this little turkey hand print and it's saying. Eden was so proud to show it to me.
Sleeping Beauty in her car seat. This rarely happens but it does after she has screamed herself to sleep.
Trying to catch another smile. She gets distracted easily looking at the camera and stops.
****There are five new posts so if you want to read them all you will have to go back to older posts because there are so many pictures.



1 comment:
Yaay! Love all the new posts! Such beautiful girls. I remember those sweet moments when Carigan was a baby with Anna Kate being such a sweet big sister. Yes, it's neat now that they can play, but enjoy this love-fest while you can... they fight like crazy now! It's truly exhausting. You go from being a mom to a referee. These are the moments to cherish! Your little Indian is adorable!
Post a Comment